Saturday, December 15, 2012

Getting there, now time to shape up!

October 2011 (left) & November 2012 (right)
October 2011 (left) & November 2012 (right)

I was almost ready to give up my fitness journey. And then one day I just noticed how I was dropping my pudge. I recently got out of the shower, stood infront of my bathroom mirror and went... "OMG Look how flat my stomach is getting!" Now I can owe most of the weight lost to stress but a lot of it came from working out and eating semi-right. I still have a lot of definition to work on, but I'm getting there and I'm sooo proud of myself for it!

It is currently December and I noticed with my recent stress, some of the pudge came back but I am about to start a 30 day fitness challenge in hopes to look the way I want to look for the New Year! I want to have a super sexy body for summer that I am proud of. By April, I want to have super sexy legs and a gorgeous round butt! 

I'll make it happen. I know I will. Just got to keep shooting for it. 








No comments:

Post a Comment